1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Use 2 medium-sized zucchini for every 1 cup shredded zucchini that you need.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 muffin pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking soda. Set it aside.
- In a larger bowl beat with a hand mixer the sugar, zucchini and the egg. Now add the vegetable oil.
- With a wooden spoon, stir the flour mixture into the zucchini mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and let cool about 10 minutes then remove from pan.