1. Brush the celeriac under cold water, since it may still have bits of soil stuck between the roots.
2. Peel and cut the celery root in half inch rounds and place immediately in a bowl of iced water with the lemon juice added since the peeled celery root darkens pretty fast.
3. Cut the potato and sweet potato in half inch rounds, set aside.
4. Heat two tbs oil in a pan and saute the onion until translucent for about 3 min. Remove the onion.
5. In a broad pot heat the rest of the olive oil and place the celeriac and potato rounds.Put the onions on top.6.Add peas and carrots, sugar, salt, orange juice, 1 cup water and cook on a low heat for 30-35 minutes.
7.Let cool in the pot with the lid on. Garnish with fresh dill and enjoy!